We’ve detected that you are not using the fundraiser’s special link.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO CLICK THE AD OR LINK PROVIDED BY THE FUNDRAISING GROUP
In order for your purchase to credit a fundraising group, you must use their special link to get to our site. This could be attached to a Facebook post or an ad on their website, noted in an email or sent to you by text. When you use their special link, you’ll see their name at the top of the screen. If you don’t see their name and proceed with a purchase, we cannot guarantee your purchase will credit the fundraiser.
- Make sure the fundraiser hasn’t ended.
- Try the link again. Sometimes a refresh of the link does the trick! Or refresh your browser
- Check your link – it should have a number at the end (ex. https://fundraising.happyvalleysoupcompany.com/?fund=11)
- Try a different browser or device.
- Clear the Cashe/Cookies on your browser (click for directions: Safari, Chrome, Firefox) . If you made a purchase to support a previous fundraiser on this site, your browser might still be hanging on to an old cookie. Clear your cookies and try the link again.
If you ordered from a fundraiser in the past and just want to reorder soups, please visit our Happy Valley Soups RETAIL website (purchases made on the retail site do not benefit a fundraiser).
If you’re certain the fundraiser is active, PLEASE be sure to use the full name of the fundraising group and seller during check-out so that we can attempt to credit your purchase to them.
4158 Penns Valley Road
Spring Mills, PA 16875
**Please do not contact us for fundraising website links.**
Contact the fundraising group for their unique link. Our staff does not have access to that information.**