Fireside Kettle Bean
Whether you’re a bean loving vegetarian or looking to satisfy a carnivorous craving, this protein pack of colorful, healthy and delicious beans is the perfect base for your next dish. Enjoy this magical meal.
Fireside Supper Bean
This classic 15 bean soup makes the kitchen smell as heavenly as it tastes! Add a can of crushed tomatoes, ham, kielbasa or chicken for a hearty meal. Serve with a warm loaf of bread and a dollop of sour cream and your meal is complete. Try this for your next office or pot luck dinner.
Makes 3 Quarts: 10-12 servings
Cook Time: 3 hours
Contains: Dried beans, peas, dried vegetables, herbs & spices
Allergen Info: This product is produced on equipment that also handles peanuts, soy, tree nuts, eggs, and wheat.
- 2 quarts water
- 1/2 lb. ham (cubed)
- 1/2 lb. kielbasa (diced)
- 1/2 lb. chicken (cubed)
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Rinse beans. Place in 2″ water in large pot & bring to boil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat & soak for 1 hour.
- Drain and rinse beans; return to pot with water, soup seasoning packet, salt, and ham. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
- Add crushed tomatoes, chicken, and kielbasa (or one of the three-no need to add all). Simmer 1 – 1.5 hours until beans are tender.
Fireside Supper Bean Soup pairs well with a fresh salad or your favorite special sandwich.
- Use turkey ham and turkey kielbasa
- Follow directions in Step One and then add: three carrots, peeled & chopped, three cloves garlic, peeled & chopped, two potatoes, peeled & diced, three cups raw cabbage, chopped coarse. One 14.5 oz. can crushed tomatoes. Bring back to boil, reduce heat & simmer 1 hour. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a ham hock instead of the cubed ham suggested.
Fireside Supper Brunswick Stew
- Follow directions in Step One and then add: four medium potatoes, peeled & diced, one 15 oz. cans whole kernel corn, drained, one 14.5 oz. can crushed tomatoes, 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce, one whole boneless raw chicken breast (or leftover cooked chicken or turkey). Bring back to boil, then reduce heat & simmer 1 to 2 hours. Remove chicken – dice or shred and return to soup pot. Cook uncovered 1/2 hour. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Crock Pot Instructions
- Place all ingredients in crock pot. Cook on high until boiling, reduce to low and cook until beans are tender.
4158 Penns Valley Road
Spring Mills, PA 16875
**Please do not contact us for fundraising website links.**
Contact the fundraising group for their unique link. Our staff does not have access to that information.**